Monday, January 24, 2011

My very first blog!

After months of thinking about it I am finally a blogger! This is very exciting for me considering I am clueless about all things computers. I thought for my first post I would share about some things that are very dear to me, so this one is about family. First, my husband Micah, he is my best friend, my constant encourager and I am so glad to be a help meet to him. Our life is busy, sometimes stressful, but I know that God has great things in store for us and our ministry at our church.

This picture was take on our wedding day over 6 years ago.

Next is my firstborn son Noah. He is 3 years old and full of energy! I feel like I am constantly
cleaning house and picking up toys or whatever he may get into. He was diagnosed with a seizure disorder almost 2 years ago. Although It doesn't have any affect on his behavior or day to day life this has definitely been a learning experience for me. I am lucky to have my mother in law to go to for guidance on how best to help my precious boy in this area.
You can see here his laughter just lights up his face.
Finally our newest addition Joshua Scott. He is 7 months old and very quickly developing his personality. Most recently he has discovered his voice, he likes to grunt which is kind of funny to hear from a sweet baby. I wasn't able to be at home when Noah was little so I am absolutely loving this time with Joshua. Every day is a new adventure in our home. I pray that Joshua will grow to be a man who loves the Lord with his whole heart.
This picture was taken at the hospital the day he was born, look at those eyes, they seem to be taking it all in.

3 comments:

  1. I love this Auntie Lou! Love you!


    "RLY" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Your blog looks so cute, love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's great to see you here. I love the blog design you have chosen- very you. Great photos, too. Can't wait to see how you use your blog to bless everyone who reads it.

    ReplyDelete