Where has this summer gone??? I feel like it has been forever since I have been able to post anything on this blog. I started this post a few weeks ago after our church picnic, it is a combination of a bunch of things we have been up to! Since then we have been to Ft. Casey, a wedding, Micah and I have had an anniversary, and we just got back from Teen Camp in Mazama. I will blog about all of those things soon... I hope.




I love to take pictures of my sweet Joshua, he is the only one who will still pose for pictures for me!

Noah playing in a puddle at our church picnic...

My friends Alyssa and Cammie

Love this one of Micah and Joshua

Amy and Michele under an umbrella at the picnic. Of course it was raining and cold.

Noah and Landon in our friends stroller... love all of the giggles

Noah throwing " flowers" into a puddle

We went to a wedding at the Pckering Barn in Issaquah. It was beautiful, and I have been anxious to get some pictures of the building and grounds. David and Michele got married there last year but I didnt have my camera yet. Here is a beautiful clematis.


Love this barn!

Love the sunshine in this picture

Joshua playing in the nursery during VBS



A few pictures from our church softball team a few weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment