Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Last week Micah and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. We had a wedding to go to on the actual day of our anniversary so he decided to take me out the day before. He surprised me by taking me to dinner at one of the restaurants we tried on our honeymoon in Orlando. It was just as fun as I remembered, minus the tropical feel outside as well as inside. Tacoma, not so tropical! We had a great time together while my dear friends watched my boys for the evening. I cant remember the last time we had time together without our kids... I am so thankful for Micah's thoughtfulness. After dinner we wandered around the mall and Micah surprised me yet again and bought me my first ever bottle of perfume. I protested like crazy, saying I have been using my sample bottle for the past 10 years, why do I need a full size one. He insisted. I know it is silly, but that simple act of his meant so much to me. I am so blessed by the amazing man he is. Every day I am thankful for his love for the Lord, his passion for ministry unlike any I have ever seen in someone, his love for our boys, and his unfailing love for me. God truly gave me the man of my dreams. He often says... " you're everything I ever wanted but never thought I would find" well I feel the same way. I love our life together, not matter how busy or uncertain it can be at times... I couldn't imagine doing anything different. I love you so much Micah



1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys had a great night out! happy 7th. we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete