Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Day at the Beach

We have had some amazing weather the past few weeks! Finally our summer is here... just in time for fall. I am absolutely not complaining... I LOVE fall! This week we took a wick trip to the beach with my mom. I was so looking forward to spending time together, no matter how quick it would be. We had a nice surprise when we got there, we saw our friends there with their kids. Noah had a great time playing with his friends Leslie and TJ. Here are some pictures of our fun day.
Noah with sand all over his face!
Joshua drinking some water
Leslie, TJ and Noah making sand castles
Joshua's sandy foot
Noah was a little nervous to get in the water, and he really didn't like the " yucky grass"

Noah showing his muscles
Joshua didn't really like the sand too much, he mostly stayed on the blanket with his mimi
Noah and TJ
I think i took this picture when Noah was running away from Leslie, she was chasing him with some yucky grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment