Wednesday, August 3, 2011

VBS

A few weeks ago our church hosted Big Apple Adventure VBS. This was the first year that I was actually able to help out, I sat at the registration table and greeted kids and parents as they came in. It was such fun to see kids and parents that have been coming to our VBS for several years, and I even saw some families that I use to serve at Starbucks. In all we averaged about 95 kids throughout the week. What a blessing considering the majority of them were from our community and not church family. I was able to take a few pictures, mostly of my kids and friends kids. I am so thankful to have been able to be a part of this HUGE outreach event.



Our dear friend, Andy bought Noah this Cars blanket and pillow. He loved it! Thank you Andy for the amazing blessing that you are to our family





Joshua LOVES this shopping cart that is used in our church preschool! He was walking like such a big boy! We have to secretly use it since my sister in law Amy doesn't know!




Joshua and his Aunt Cammie





Our friend Grace decorating her bag.





Noah putting stickers on his bag





One of our group leaders Jori

















I was able to help with some of the decorations this year, which I love to do! When else can you graffiti up the walls of a church!?








This was our friend Emali's first VBS.





Friends Donovan and Samuel helped out at the outdoor games station. Looks like they had a good time!





Cody and Ryan ran the closing session with songs and skits. Thank you Jenn for letting me be a part of this! By the way, you are an organizational genius!



No comments:

Post a Comment