Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sweetness...

Let me start by saying that we have had a crazy few weeks around here!  In the past few weeks we have had 2 sweet babies born into our family, a birthday celebration ( an excuse for me to make something delicious as well as get my craft on) and  I have been lucky enough to have gotten a nasty cold... seriously it is miserable! maybe it doesn't seem like that is a lot of stuff going on, and when I list it it seems like not very much at all, but to me it seems like life has been crazy... plus I haven't been motivated to do ANYTHING with this lovely cold...
Anyway, today I finally go around to editing some pictures I have taken of these two sweet babies... I just love them! I cant wait to be feeling better so I can actually spend some time with them!
Here is the beautiful Mollie Lynn Stevens, she joined us on Monday April 23, I think that is right, Cam let me know if I'm wrong... my brain is fried! Anyway I took these pictures when she was about 6 days old... what a sweet little gift!




I just love baby faces!




 and hands...
 Mollie is a little Jaundice if you couldn't tell, but i am sure she will naturally have a nice and perfectly tan skin tone like her mother.

 They're so happy after they nurse...

 Emalynn Kate Estes was born on Wednesday May 2... these pictures were taken that same afternoon, I haven't been able to see her since because I started getting sick on Thursday... sad for me... I want to spend some time wit this little bundle!

 Starting to wake up...
 she reminds me so much of her brother... but I also see a little bit of Amy in her...
 Hands down my favorite picture!!!!!! Um... Amy... I think she is ready to eat!
 We also celebrated my sister in law Cammie's birthday last week... I love the opportunity to bake... and since I could make something delicious and then give it away... perfect!
 These are chocolate peanut butter filled cupcakes.... um... YUM! I found this recipe on my favorite food blog, Annies Eats...Perfection!

I have been dying to use this fabric I found several months ago and this was my first opportunity... I love anything ruffles... and I am a girl, so I love handbags... win win! I made Cammie this for her birthday gift, let me say I fought myself the entire time while making it, wrapping it and then giving it to her... I so badly wanted to keep it for myself! It turned out just the way I  had envisioned it!

1 comment:

  1. Lyndie,
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. Those cupcakes were yummy and you did a fantastic job on the bag. Keep that sewing machine running.

    ReplyDelete