I can't believe that my last blog post was over a month ago! How did time go by so fast? What on earth has been keeping me so busy that I haven't had the time to update my blog, let alone edit any pictures?! Well since my last post my Dad and step mom came for a quick visit, (and brought a new friend to visit) We have been to a few softball games ( when Micah's schedule permits) My sweet baby Joshua turned 2 and we had a little Mickey Mouse themed party, we celebrated Mothers day and fathers day, be bought our boys a playground for our backyard ( it took well over 19 hours for Micah and I to put it together) Noah had his last day of preschool... he will be so sad when he realizes he wont be going to school during the summer. My father in law went to see his doctor because he was having some chest pains, and 3 days later had open heart surgery, and back in April I found out that we are expecting our third baby this December... wow, let me pause to take a quick breath! Honestly tho we have been very busy, and I am sure there is a lot more that happened that I am forgetting about! It has been a long few days here for us, and especially for my husband, yesterday My father in law had his surgery... he is doing well and we pray for a speedy recovery... although I am sure it wont seem speedy to him. God is good... no matter what the circumstance... I am learning that to be true... in the midst of pain and trials there always seems to be an unexpected blessing. This baby is that blessing for sure... I cant wait to meet him, or her... and Noah is just so excited too! I will post pictures and more details of everything that we have been up to in the next few days... just wanted everyone to know that i am still around
November Goal - JOY
6 years ago

So good to hear an update on how everything is going. You HAVE been really busy! Congrats on the new bundle of joy that is on his/her way!!! :) Will pray for Pastor Stevens that he recovers quickly from his surgery.
ReplyDeleteSarah