I mentioned before that my Dad and step mom came here for a quick visit a few weeks ago... My Dad never has time off, so when he happened to have a Friday off he and my step mom came out to see us. We had a great time catching up, even tho it was short... they had to leave the next day... i am thankful for the time we did have,and I love my new purse they brought... and the boys were thrilled! That same week Micah and I finally decided that it was time to buy a outdoor playground for our backyard... The boys LOVE it! Seriously, rain or shine they are out there! We are very happy with the set we got, it is good quality for sure, we were happy to pay a little more to get a set that will last for quite some time. The only downside is that if we ever move... what a nightmare that would be to take it down... Probably would have to go with the house... makes me sad because Micah and I put in a lot of quality time putting this together... 19 hours to be exact! It really was a nice time for the two of us... even the last few hours when we finished the slide after 10 pm... and yes... it was dark out...
My step mom, Darcy, Joshua, Noah and my Dad
Look at this thing!
Joshua and noah love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment