I seriously cant believe that my sweet baby Joshua is already 2 years old! How on earth does the time fly by so fast? For Joshua's birthday party this year we decided on a Mickey Mouse theme. He loves mickey mouse! I am not kidding... this kid loves Mickey! We invited a few friends over for a few hours for an ice cream social! It seemed to be a hit and we all had a great time! I am so thankful for our family and friends that were there to celebrate with us!
He wasn't too excited about his party hat at first... but after a while he wouldn't take it off!
Handsome boy...
loves his cupcake...
all of the toppings were served in these bowls that I decorated with a mickey mouse head
and I covered a picture we have in our dining room with a few pictures and a giant mickey over red paper.... love the little details
Noah and Landon playing in the playhouse
Matthew... what a cutie!
Happy Birthday to my precious boy... I love being your mommy!









No comments:
Post a Comment