Sunday, July 29, 2012

ocean shores

I cant believe it is already almost August! Where has the summer gone! I really don't think that we have been all that busy so I really have noexcuse for not updating my blog in over a month! I do have a few things to share with you all... here are some pictures from our day trip to the Ocean! we went with our church youth group... not really as chaperone's but just as a family... it was so nice to have no real responsibilities and to just be together! I even had the chance to snap a few pics! :) Enjoy!




I just love taking pictures of my sweet Joshua! I cant believe he is already two!

Look at that handsome boy!
Micah and the boys playing in the water

Me and the love of my life...


1 comment:

  1. How did this summer get away from us? Really, you have plenty of reasons for not updating your blog in a while. It's we who have too many excuses for not reading. It's good to get caught up here. I let too much time go in updating my blog as well. Still, it's better than nothing I think, and we're not dead yet! Enjoy the last few weeks and relax. Getting excited for baby soon, too. Your photos are awesome as ever.

    ReplyDelete