Sunday, July 29, 2012

4th of July!

 Happy 4th of July! We had some amazing weather for the 4th this year... unusual for around here! We spent the day at my in laws with family and friends... it was a great time... and very relaxing! Now that the boys are getting older it is so nice to have them around their cousins... they all play or hours! I love having so much family so close! It is going to be hard when my brother and his wife start their family... they will be so far away, but I suppose that is just life! Here are some pictures from our celebration, as well as some baby bump pics! Can you believe I never had any pictures taken of my baby bumps with my boys... what was I thinking?... Of course these were taken almost a month ago so I am a little bit more round now... that is good when you are prego right?


 My sweet Noah enjoying the sun



 A huge thank you to my sis Cammie for taking a few minutes to snap these for me... I may have her do some more as the months go by
 Caleb enjoying the smoke bombs...
Noah is very sensitive about fireworks, the smoke bombs were about the only thing he could handle... I am so thankful for the guys who ran out and got some for them! I am sure his sensitivity is due to his medication... poor boy hid in the house for the rest of the night!

1 comment: