Oh my goodness am I behind on these posts or what?! A few weeks ago my husband took some time off , I should say some much needed time off... and of course a week wasn't nearly enough! We spent the first few days at home... doing things that we normally don't get to do. We went to the zoo, which was wonderful, and did a few other things... mostly spent time fixing our water damaged bathroom ( Yes it ended up being almost a full remodel...) The last few days we headed up to the town where our church teen camp was. It is a cute little town and our hotel was just perfect for us! It was also nice to go spend a little time at the camp with the kids. I have been terrible at getting pictures lately, and this was no exception, but I did manage to snap a few.
the view at the top of the pass heading over to Winthrop
Joshua, my water loving little boy didn't enjoy the water games we played at camp...
The boys LOVED this train that was on the way over...
Aaaaahhhh Noah... what a goof!








Love that last pic of Noah. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteLved all the pictues but loved the last one the best! h! lv you Virginia =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your trip with us. I always love looking at pictures of the boys.
ReplyDelete