Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our trip to the zoo

As I mentioned in my last post we had the chance to go to the zoo a few weeks ago... it was a perfect day to go, not too hot and not too cold out! We also happened to meet up with some friends from our church, the boys loved seeing their friends there... Micah and I enjoyed it too!

Micah and Joshua

Noah and his little friend joey
my boys checking out the penguins

I love this shot of Micah and Joshua
We had a great view of the elephants... here is Noah watching them

and Joshie watching them too


This monkey was so funny... here he is enjoying a Popsicle... the kids thought it was just so funny

Me and my love...

More penguins... I think this was their favorite exhibit.. it was mine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment