This last weekend we had a surprise visit from my Dad, Step mom and brothers. It was only for a few days but it was so nice to see them for a bit before the craziness of school starts! We spent our time over at the outlet mall in our area... and boy did I get spoiled! I will share that a bit later! Then we headed out to a local beach to enjoy the sun. The boys love their time with Grandpa Joe and Grandma Darcy... I am so thankful that we are surrounded by family... 3 sets of grandparents and aunts, uncles and cousins galore! What a gift family is!
My Dad and Noah, doing his favorite thing... throwing rocks of course...
Joshie refuses to look at the camera...
Now Joshua is doing his favorite thing... more throwing rocks...
My Dad and Darcy
Me and my love... LOVE that beard!
Me and Darcy... cant remember the last time I had a picture taken with her!
Me and my Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment