Sunday, September 9, 2012

Surprise... its.....

 Well I am now well into my 2nd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy and as usual I had a 20 week ultrasound. We were so excited to finally see  pictures of our new little one... and of course to find out if we were going to be having a boy or a girl. Well we are delighted to be welcoming our third baby boy into our family! A dear friend of mine sent me a text after we announced that it was indeed another boy... she said " welcome to the mommy of 3 boys club" I can honestly say that I am so excited to be a mommy of 3 boys!  So here is our first picture of our little Daniel Micah Stevens... he should be arriving right around Christmas Eve. I can't wait to meet him.
 
I posted earlier about how I got totally spoiled at a trip to our outlet mall last weekend... well here it is,


 A coach diaper bag!!!!!!! Isn't it just beautiful?! I'm almost afraid to use it! I especially love the little button Coach logo. I am very spoiled for sure!




2 comments:

  1. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooooooooo
    many male deals! =) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The funny thing is, I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder when they'll have another one?" LOL! You are are already a wonderful mommy to the boys and Daniel will be very blessed to have you as a mommy as well :)

    ReplyDelete