Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Fun

 I just can't believe how quickly time has slipped away... I have been meaning to get these pictures edited and off my camera but every time I am going to be near a computer I seem to forget my camera at home, or one of the boys is just having a really hard afternoon... or I am just exhausted and on and on it goes! I am deep into my nesting mode as little Danny will be here in just 5 weeks.. I have been working crazily trying to get our room ready ( yes I said our room... he will be sharing with us for a while) refinishing a dresser I just picked up off craigslist... I am hoping it will be big enough for our clothes as well as our little baby's clothes... wishful thinking I am sure! I have been working on our Christmas cards... I couldn't find any that I liked this year so... as if i didn't have enough on my plate these last few weeks before the holidays I decided to make our own! Oh and they will be CUTE! I am also trying to get most of our Christmas shopping finished before Daniel arrives.. so far I have a few things... and many more to go! Oh well.. life will go on.
In early October we went to a local pumpkin patch with Noah's preschool class... It was a great time and Micah was even able to be there with us! It was great weather and my boys had a blast! At the end of October we were invited to Micah's aunt's 60th birthday party... it was a costume party since her birthday is so close to Halloween... let me just say that Noah and Joshie loved the fact that we were dressed up with them! Noah went as Woody, Joshua was buzz Micah was Napoleon Dynamite and i was a pregnant Kitty... it all it was a wonderful time! Surprise, I even remembered to get a few pictures! Enjoy


 Landon and Noah have been inseparable lately...
 Noah trying out the zip line swing... he is such a chicken
 Joshie however LOVED it! so cute!
 Trying to get him to stop and actually look at me is hilarious! He looks like he is in pain!
 Joshie and his pumpkin!

 ahhhhhhh! This is one of those little cut out things that you put your faces in for pictures, Joshua was of course in the pig hole.. and had to make his pig sound... this is what his face looks like when he oinks.... LOVE IT!
 Here is Noah and Micah's dad both dressed up as Woody for the costume party.
 All of the cousins that live nearby... i think it is virtually impossible to get a picture with them all looking!
I desperately tried to get a family picture but Noah was in one of his moods... he hid behind me and refused to get in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment