December is by far my favorite time of the year! I just love the holidays and all of the family traditions that come with it! Every year we all go out as a huge extended family to a local Christmas tree farm in search of our perfect tree. It is usually freezing... sometimes wet but I love it! This year we timed it just right and barely missed the rain... unfortunately the ground was sopping wet which made for a difficult time navigating through the tree farm... pretty much after only 5 minutes of being there Joshua took a plunge in a huge mud puddle...Not fun for him! After much searching we found our tree! I think it is our best one yet! After the cutting down and strapping the tree to our car we headed to Micah's parents house for a huge family breakfast. It was again... just perfect! Noah and Joshie are so excited for this holiday season... It should be interesting that is for sure... our little Daniel is scheduled to be born in just a week! I can't wait to meet my little boy!
This actually may be the puddle that Joshua went swimming a few short moments after I took this! Poor guy
He is all ready to cut down the tree!
Daddy with his boys... makes my heart melt! I love these three so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment