My poor blog has been so neglected these past few weeks! I cant believe that it is already close to the end of January! where has the time gone? it seems like a few days ago we were patiently awaiting the arrival of our sweet Daniel... now he is 5 weeks old! Even more unbelievable is that i am just now... 5 weeks later posting pictures of our little baby! life has been a bit of an adjustment with 3 little boys in our quickly shrinking house. this time around my recovery has been much harder than it was with my other two boys, I am so thankful for Micah he has been an incredible help. i am going to miss having somebody wait on me hand and foot, although I so look forward to going to zumba again
this is our last picture as a family of four. i love Noah's goofy face!
Micah Daniel and me in the hospital
Joshua meeting Danny for the first time... you can tell he wasn't too excited. he has since warmed up to him.
Noah was very excited... he even picked out a little giraffe for Danny
Danny with papa
Danny with grandma
Me and Danny
Daniel and Mimi
daddy and Daniel
sweet little baby foot
these next few are pictures i took when Daniel was about three weeks old... I was finally feeling well enough to get out of bed and was just dying to get pictures of my baby before he started to lose that new baby look. I think I got a few cute ones. He is just so precious... of course I am probably biased. Daniel Micah Stevens was born on Sunday December 16 at 9:47 am. He weighed 8 lbs 4 oz... our smallest baby yet... and he was 21 inches long. He is the first of our boys who looks very similar to Micah did when he was a baby... I just love his red hair! We were so surprised to see a full head of red hair on our little guy. He has such long arms and fingers, his feet are big too! He is just perfect... I am so in love.
looks so much like Micah!
I am just loving every moment with my precious Danny... I don't ever want him to change... silly I know but it just goes too quickly. before I know it we will be celebrating his first birthday.







So beautiful. I see Joshua in Daniel's precious little face. Glad you are on the mend now. Your Christmas photo is wonderful. You all look so happy.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Beth's statement. Thank you for sharing Lyndie. I'm praying for you all and look forward to meeting Daniel. God bless you and guide you!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post about little Daniel. He does look much like Micah did as a baby, great pictures!
ReplyDelete