Monday, January 28, 2013

Our snow day!

If you have seen any of my previous posts during the winter months you would know that I have a bit of an obsession with the snow! I just love it! We do NOT get enough of the snow over here in western Washington... although, living in the foothills means we get a bit more than some do out here. A few weeks ago we had a few snowy days... it was just cold enough to snow but not quite cold enough for it to stick... if it had we probably would have gotten 6 inches total. We really only had about an inch on the ground, just enough for the boys to play in. I swear it must have stayed for about 2 weeks! We never have temperatures that stay that low. I loved it! sadly... It has all melted now and our yard is back to mush.

Joshie making a snowball
Notice his awesome angry birds hat... he insists on wearing it backwards like he does with all of his hats.
Noah loves the snow too


Here's one just for fun... Noah loves his baby brother! He is always asking if he can hold Danny. Look at that red hair on that baby! I just love it!

1 comment: