I know you all have been waiting anxiously for my next blog post...
well wait no more... what???? it only took me a few months to finally
get on here any type you all a message! We have been busy to say the
least... although when i really think about it we really haven't been
doing a ton of stuff, but it just seems like we are going going going. so what have we been up to these past few months?
We celebrated valentines day... i love valentines day... these strawberry cookies were delish!
My valentines gift to my boys... I made them an angry bird pizza... they were pretty excited!
We had to say goodbye to our sweet Maggie. She had been with us for 9 years.. we adopted her from the pound when Micah and I were just married. She became our baby and went everywhere with us seriously... everywhere. For a while Micah had to take her to work with him because she would just howl for hours when we were gone... not good in an apartment. She was never a really healthy doggie, she was definitely not taken care of when we got her, most likely she was used for breeding and then her owners just got rid of her... so sad. She was the sweetest thing. This picture was taken the day we took her in. It was by far the most awful thing we have experienced, I know it sounds silly because she is a dog but it was terrible. I cried the whole time Micah was gone.. and then off and on for days. I miss her so very much, but she was just so miserable. The poor thing couldn't even walk anymore... We miss you Maggie.
Joshie has finally warmed up to Danny... he loves to hold him.
We found this awesome place that's a trampoline warehouse and a huge children's play area. Seriously... so cool. i felt like i was IN candy land!
My Danny is seriously getting so big,

No comments:
Post a Comment