Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We started T-ball!

This spring our family is doing something totally new to us... Noah is playing T ball! He is so fun to watch... seriously the kid is clueless. He loves it! Luckily for us we have actually had some pretty nice weather for practices, I am hoping that the weather will last, odds are that we will be spending practices and games huddled under blankets. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Noah's coach is really great, I was surprised to see that she is teaching the kids some basics of baseball, I expected T  ball to be just the kids playing and having no clue what they were doing.





Not sure if he actually caught this one...


I snapped this one right before we left for his first practice

Noah was very excited about his " big hit"



I usually hang out on the playground with this precious boy while Noah is practicing... I know life is rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment