I started this post a few weeks ago... it was only going to be a week or so after Danny turned 3 months... HA! Now he is closer to 4 months old...
I cant believe my sweet baby is 3 ( almost 4 ) months old. where has the time gone?! I can't believe how busy it is with 3 kiddos under foot. I swear I dont get any rest until 2 of the 3 are in bed for the night... and even then Danny is constantly nursing... I wouldn't trade it for anything tho.
Noah is constantly photo bombing! He just loves his baby brother.
Danny is starting to get some more hair where it all fell out, and until recently it looked blonde... sad i know, but now it seems to look more red each day! Yay!
It is so hard to get pictures of Daniel where he is smiling... anytime he smiles he turns his head and gets all wiggly.
Oh and he LOVES his fist! he sucks on his hands and fingers all of the time.

Sweet pictures of a sweet little boy.
ReplyDelete