Another long overdue post here...
Christmas was a little different for us this year... I was still recovering from my surgery and was not able to be running all over town like we usually do. Christmas Eve we went to a candle light service at our church, it is one of my favorite services at our church... I absolutely love it! We have so many people crammed into our building and everyone is so happy to be there. On Christmas morning We had a nice time at home just us and the boys for a few hours. It was wonderful! Now that Noah and Joshua are getting older I really wanted them to have time at home to relax and of course... play. I have to say now that we have had that for this year I think we will be doing the same thing from now on. My mom and step dad came over for lunch and we had a nice time just being together. That evening we headed over to Micah's aunts house for snacks and caroling,,, the kids even had a visit from santa! Of course... I forgot my camera for all of that...
Joshua opening the first present of the night at Papa's house... Noah and Landon were also excited
" Look at my cool batman cars track mom!"
Noah was so excited about this star light up thing! Actually it is pretty cool... you turn it on and the whole room lights up with stars at night time!
This pictures reminds me so much of my niece lily who lives out in Wisconsin.
Noah and Joshie opening up their gifts...
Joshua loves his toy story figurines... Thank you Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin!
Noah loves his ninja turtles costume... Thank You Aunt Julie and Uncle Brad!
Caleb holding Danny... he loves babies!
Christmas morning... Joshie was so happy to find skittles in his stocking
Noah opening one of his gifts
Joshie ( still holding onto his skittles) opening up his gift from Noah... Evil Emperor Zurg.
Noah and Joshua with their gifts from each other.
Another cute Noah face
Love my babies!
Noah's gift he has been asking for for MONTHS!
Me and my love
Our gingerbread house! Our boys loved doing this... One of the families who brought us a meal after coming home from the hospital also brought this gingerbread kit for our boys to build. We had a great time! Noah loved sticking all of the candy on it.. and Joshua loved picking all of the candy off! Thank you Shaw family! I hope all of you out there had a Merry Christmas!
Christmas was a little different for us this year... I was still recovering from my surgery and was not able to be running all over town like we usually do. Christmas Eve we went to a candle light service at our church, it is one of my favorite services at our church... I absolutely love it! We have so many people crammed into our building and everyone is so happy to be there. On Christmas morning We had a nice time at home just us and the boys for a few hours. It was wonderful! Now that Noah and Joshua are getting older I really wanted them to have time at home to relax and of course... play. I have to say now that we have had that for this year I think we will be doing the same thing from now on. My mom and step dad came over for lunch and we had a nice time just being together. That evening we headed over to Micah's aunts house for snacks and caroling,,, the kids even had a visit from santa! Of course... I forgot my camera for all of that...
Joshua opening the first present of the night at Papa's house... Noah and Landon were also excited
" Look at my cool batman cars track mom!"
Noah was so excited about this star light up thing! Actually it is pretty cool... you turn it on and the whole room lights up with stars at night time!
This pictures reminds me so much of my niece lily who lives out in Wisconsin.
Noah and Joshie opening up their gifts...
Joshua loves his toy story figurines... Thank you Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin!
Noah loves his ninja turtles costume... Thank You Aunt Julie and Uncle Brad!
Caleb holding Danny... he loves babies!
Christmas morning... Joshie was so happy to find skittles in his stocking
Noah opening one of his gifts
Joshie ( still holding onto his skittles) opening up his gift from Noah... Evil Emperor Zurg.
Noah and Joshua with their gifts from each other.
Another cute Noah face
Love my babies!
Noah's gift he has been asking for for MONTHS!
Me and my love
Our gingerbread house! Our boys loved doing this... One of the families who brought us a meal after coming home from the hospital also brought this gingerbread kit for our boys to build. We had a great time! Noah loved sticking all of the candy on it.. and Joshua loved picking all of the candy off! Thank you Shaw family! I hope all of you out there had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment