Monday, September 9, 2013

Daniel

Well i really messed this one up! My idea was to have this set of pictures at the end of this post, but of course poor planning on my part, and I am so not a computer person... you get the more recent pictures first!  Danny is almost 9 months old can you believe it?! He has said his first two words, " mama" and "dada" he just this week got his first two teeth too! Time just flies!

Danny's favorite toy at the moment...

 love that chubby little face!
and his beautiful blue eyes

I cant believe that my little baby is almost 9 months old! It seems like yesterday he was a newborn and now he is getting ready to crawl! I haven't been very good about taking pictures of him with my camera, it is just much easier to take out the ipod and snap quick pictures! we took a trip over to visit my dad a few months ago and i discovered that he has PERFECT lighting in his living room! My house is so dark I cant stand trying to take pictures inside, so I mostly do outside photos of my little boys, but at Dads house, "aaaaaaaaahhhhhh" ( that was said like a choir of angels singing it if you were wondering) perfect light! I couldn't resist setting my then 6 month old bundle of joy up for a quick photo shoot. I think they turned out just so perfect! 

 Precious little boy...

 Love him so much...
 cute little smile...
I'm so in love with this little guy. Did I mention his first word was " mama" 

1 comment: