Saturday, August 17, 2013

Family Ocean Shores Trip

 Get ready for picture overload! Seriously this post has some of my favorite pictures I took on our recent trip to the coast. I say some of my favorites because I took a TON of pictures! A ton! This trip was really one of the first times that I have taken my camera out in a long time. I ind that it is just too much of a hassle taking it out, and worrying about dropping it, getting it wet, etc... Most of the time I just take my ipod along and use instagram to document our memories. I didn't realize til this trip how much I missed using my trusty old Canon! So here it is, this June we had all of my husbands siblings fly out here and we all took a trip down to the coast. We stayed in a gorgeous house that was literally right on the beach. I swear the kids spent most of the time out there. It was a perfect and surprisingly relaxing time. I say surprisingly because there were 29 of us! When we were itching to get out of the house we headed into town to the arcade or to the bowling alley. Noah was excited to bowl,  Joshie was unimpressed! I am so thankful for the week we spent together, it will likely be a few years until we are all together again. Like I said before here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. Enjoy!


 Noah, Samuel and Landon are all around the same age. They loved the water!



 This was the look that was on Joshies face for most of the time at the beach! He was so tired most of the time, he did not sleep well at all, so you can imagine that I didn't sleep either.
 Samuel and Joshie playing skee ball. The arcade was a blast! Papa and Grandma saved so that everyone could have a chance to play the games.
 This is my absolute favorite picture! Noah, Samuel, Tony and Lily
 Such a sweet picture of Cammie and Mollie

 Tony, Noah and Samuel. Like I said, the kids loved the water!

 Oh look, Joshie looks like he is having fun! Here is Joshie and Landon
 Oh back to the water...
 Look how sweet he is when he is not screaming his head off...
 This is about as far out as Joshua would go!
 Tons of sand dollars!
 Hannah, Adria and Lily. I cant believe how big these girls are getting!
 Noah
 Samuel
 Noah and Joshua
 more boys running to the water
Matt, Cammie, Mollie and Matthew.

Can you believe I didn't get any pictures with my husband or my boys? I guess that is how it is when you are the one behind the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment