Yesterday was my husband Micah's 29th birthday. We have had a few days of celebrations for him, Sunday was our family celebration at my in laws house. We had a great meal and a great time. Micah always asks for fajitas for his birthday dinner, so we had that on Sunday.
We also had a huge blessing from out church family on Sunday. The youth group, workers, and parents of the kids all pitched in and bought him a brand new ipad! It is very hard for me to keep a secret from my husband, especially one so exciting, but I did! Luckily I didn't have to keep it for very long! He was absolutely shocked, and so humbled that people would do something like that for him. I am so thankful to everyone who had a part in this amazing gift, it is something I never would have been able to do for him. You all made this a birthday to remember!
Then on his actual birthday we had some friends over to celebrate with us. I tried my hand at making a chocolate cake, the cake was OK, too dense for my tastes, but the frosting... wow! I was very excited that part of my cake turned out! Happy Birthday Micah. I hope your day was perfect. I love you so very much!

No comments:
Post a Comment