Sunday, March 20, 2011

Suprises from Noah

There is never a dull moment in our house, unless my boys are napping at the same time, which doesn't happen very often! Here are some fun pictures I took this week of Noah and all of the silly things he does!

Noah's friend Micah loves to dress in his camo. I don't really know how Noah talked him into letting him wear it but he did! Here he is all decked out!

I posted a while ago about Noah hiding things around the house, I was putting away some linens this week and found Bullseye! I have no idea how long he was in there but It sure made me laugh! Noah was happy to have his friend back too!

Noah loves to play dress up whenever we are at our friends the Caceres house! They have a bunch of costumes he likes to put on. Here is my little cat in the hat! So sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment