I am so far behind in my blogging! What a busy month it has been... and now it is almost over! I can't believe it is almost 2012! I celebrated my 27th birthday on the 6th. This was a tough year for me, and honestly I was not looking forward to my birthday at all. It turned out to be a great day, and was filled with so much love from family and friends. The day before my Birthday, on Monday Micah surprised me with tickets to the Michael W Smith Christmas Concert. It was amazing! I had a great time with my one and only! Then on my Birthday My friend Jennie surprised me at home with a hot, delicious coffee! Boy does she know how to make my day! Then later that night I had a special dinner at my brother and sister in laws house. My mom made my favorite, fried chicken and mashed potatoes. and my brother made lettuce wraps... mmmmm. That Saturday my mom and I went up to Leavenworth on the Christmas train. It was so much fun! I cant wait to do this again, It was that fun. The train ride was great, filled with great food, and even entertainment! Plus it was great just to have that time with my mom. When we got to Leavenworth, we stepped off the train... and it was FREEZING! There were people everywhere, literally everywhere. There were lines waiting just to get into the shops. We had lunch at this cute little restaurant, and ate authentic German food, ( delish) of course we had to wait for like an hour to even be seated... it was well worth it. We did a little shopping, and got to watch the tree lighting. We even ran into our friends Alan and Marnie in the crowd. Then we hopped on the train and went home. It was a wonderful Birthday!








No comments:
Post a Comment