Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree Farm

Every year our family goes to the Christmas tree farm together. Its one of my favorite days of the year. Thankfully it wasn't raining this year, so we didn't have to deal with muddy, wet kids! It was freezing, so we made it a quick trip, and headed to my in laws for a big brunch. I am working on the pictures from the brunch part of our day so I will post those later. Here are some pics of our time at the farm. Both of my boys were super crabby so I didn't get many good pictures... and our family picture of us in front of our tree before we cut it down did not turn out... I was the only one looking!


Micah and I got this quick shot after we put our freezing boys in the car

Micah and Joshua
Noah before he got too grumpy...

My sweet Joshua

3 comments:

  1. Lyndie, the photos are great! I love the way you're editing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and I guess I didn't take the time to comment. It is so fun to see your pictures, I love that look on Joshua's face, and to read your little on line journal of your family.

    ReplyDelete