Christmas Eve we pretty much do the same thing every year, and i love it! We attend our Church's Candle light service and then head over to my in laws for sandwiches, gifts and usually a movie. This year we skipped the movie because we all had to get up for church in the morning! We started off the evening with my mother in law opening a special gift... it would reveal the gender of her soon to be grandchild. Matt and Cammie are always so clever when it comes to finding out whether it is going to be a boy or girl. I'm way too impatient! My sister in law Amy is just as impatient as I am, we didn't have to wait to find out that she is having a GIRL! So here is Sherry opening up her gift...
its a GIRL! Yay! She will probably hate that it posted this pic but i love it! Sorry Sherry!
We have ham and grilled cheese sandwiches every year... and the' re awesome
Earlier that day Noah and I made some Christmas cookies... originally we were going to make the cookies with my friend Jenn and her girls... but we never got to baking them... just to the dough. Here are some of our creations

What a fabulous celebration. I think the picture of Sherry is fantastic, and I can imagine she is so elated to finally get her girl- locally, that is.
ReplyDeleteFun post Lyndie. I don't mind the picture, I am excited about two new baby girls in the family.
ReplyDelete