I LOVE Christmas time! It is by far my favorite time of year, my favorite thing is to decorate my home with so many beautiful things that I have collected over the years! As soon as Thanksgiving is over, and sometimes before it has even come I am usually begging Micah to get all of my decorations out of the attic so I can decorate!

My mother in law made this for all of the girls last year. He sits on top of our pantry next to my...

ballerinas. I got these from my mom several years ago. Before that they were my moms, we put them out as Christmas decorations every year. I'm not sure why but I have always loved them. They have seen better days, thanks to our dog Fuller, but I did my best to fix them with the pieces I could find after he got a hold of them.

There are a few books that are always on my side table in our living room. My Bible, and this one that was loaned to me by a dear friend. It is full of wonderful " nuggets" as we call them from God's word. I am going to have to invest in a copy of this. I put all of the books in a cute little
Christmas basket.


Last year I decided on a color scheme for my
Christmas decor... red and blue. I bought a bunch of balls on clearance after the holidays... I am putting them all over the house, to carry the theme all over.

Love these and I just couldn't put them out of sight for the season.

This sign hangs above our stove.


This is my village. This is by far my favorite part of decorating my home. A few years ago I got these as a gift for my birthday from my in laws. They made them!!!!!! They are beautiful and I plan on keeping these in our family for generations to come!

The church
wasn't made by them but it fit the same size and look of the rest of the houses so it works!

This one was made to look like our house.

Every village needs a
Christmas house
Very beautiful! We had all our decorations stolen out of a shed a few years back and I had my "theme" going. I was heartbroken, but we've started again and I'm still out on which theme I'm going for. So far the theme is "hodge podge"! LOL
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, it looks very cozy and warm feeling!