Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful #3

14. I am thankful for my camera! I just love having a nicer camera to play around with! Also, i am trying my hand at editing some of my pictures, it is so much fun making them look just the way I like! I am so glad that my husband let me save up for months to get the camera, when the money was probably needed somewhere else!
15. I am thankful for cars that are reliable! Growing up we never had cars that were reliable! I remember countless times driving over the pass and worrying about the car overheating, or wondering what that stinky smell was, and there was even a time when we didn't have a car for a while. I always tell Micah that I can handle a lot of things but for whatever reason, having a car that doesn't run reliably is a nightmare for me.
16. Thankful for people who care. There are so many people in our lives that I truly believe the Lord has led to us. They have helped us and been a blessing to us over the years. I am thankful to know that no matter where we are, These men and women will be praying and willing to help in a time of need.
17. Thankful for disposable diapers... need I say more??? These past few weeks we have gone through a lot of diapers... Both Joshua and Noah have been sick...
18. Thankful for an awesome washer and dryer! Going along with the last one... sick tummies can make for a LOT of laundry! A few years ago my Dad and step mom got us this great set of washer and dryers! What a difference it makes!!! Our old set could never spin fast enough to get the water out of the clothes... so it took at least twice the amount of time to dry.. and they leaked! Thank you Dad!
19. Thankful for second chances...
20. Thankful for Starbucks coffee! This past week Starbucks has been offering buy one get one free on all of their holiday beverages... Micah has been bringing me home a gingerbread latte for the past few days... He knows the way to my heart! Love that man!

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for YOU!!!
    You are such a blessing to me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete