7. I am thankful for Music. I am constantly amazed by the ability music has to speak to our hearts. I am thankful that the Lord gives me a song in my heart just when i need it. The songs that have been ministering to me lately are, Beautiful Things... " You make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us..." also Before the throne of God... there are tons more!
8. I am thankful for my mom. She is the strongest woman I know, she has been through some tough things in her life, some self inflicted and some not... but through it all she chooses to follow Christ. She is a constant source of encouragement to me, and always available to give me wise and godly counsel. I love her dearly! I can't imagine the woman I would be if it weren't for her.
9. I am thankful for my home. We have a tiny house, barely over 1,000 square feet, and with a 4 person household, plus 2 dogs running around, it gets very cramped. I love my home. It is perfect for us, I have a very handy husband who has been able to add some decorative touches (like bead board, new fancy moldings, tile etc...) He has helped make my visions for what I want my home to look like a reality. I am thankful!
10. I am thankful for 1 year seizure free! It has now been over a year since Noah has had his last breakthrough seizure. He had a few fever induced seizures last winter, but his medication cant really do much about those. I am so thankful that he is doing well on his new dosage and continue to pray for this issue to go away, but ultimately I know that God has a plan for Noah, and He knows every hair on his head, he loves him way more than we could ever know, and I trust that even if Noah has to deal with these seizures the rest of his life, that It is just part of Gods plan for him.
11. I am thankful for my Dad... on this veterans day. My Dad served for 20 + years in the United States Air force. He spent a year overseas in Korea when I was young, and spent something like 9 months in Iraq in 2004 -2005. He is a true American hero. I am proud to be called his daughter. He is passionate about things that are important... his family. I know that if i ever needed him all I would have to do is pick up the phone. There is nothing more important to him than my step mom, my 2 brothers and myself. Thank you for your service Dad!
12. I am thankful for laughter. I love to laugh! Thankfully I am married to a hilarious man! Also, i love to laugh at my own jokes, I get made fun of for that but who cares! So pretty much between the two of us Our household is full of laughter! It amazes me how simply laughing can lift your mood.
13. I am thankful for rainy days. I know it sounds weird, but I love this time of year. The rainy days are some of my favorite... I love to spend them at home, with the people I love, my husband and my boys. Usually watching a movie, or a show, baking, listening to music, playing with some really cool toys... I just love to have the time to slow down and relax a little.
13. I am thankful for rainy days. I know it sounds weird, but I love this time of year. The rainy days are some of my favorite... I love to spend them at home, with the people I love, my husband and my boys. Usually watching a movie, or a show, baking, listening to music, playing with some really cool toys... I just love to have the time to slow down and relax a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment