
Winter is one of my favorite seasons! Unfortunately my husband does not share the same love for the cold weather as I do! The past few days we have been hearing about this huge winter storm that is coming... my boys and I have been so excited, Micah has been grumbling about it a bit. To say he doesn't like the snow would be an understatement. The snow hit us on Sunday morning, and hasn't stopped! It is beautiful! One of the reasons that I love the snow so much is that it forces us to slow down... something we don't do often. It forces us to just be together, without all of the distractions that a busy life can bring. Monday Micah had the day off so we spent a few hours out in the snow. It was a perfect day!


What a great post. I completely agree about snow days. I have been seeing people complain about being forced to stop and I just say, "be still and Know I AM Lord." It's a good day. Now I don't like to go out in it but I have been enjoying the view all day. Thanks for sharing your day.
ReplyDeletelove you guys
ReplyDelete