I shared a few weeks ago that My wonderful Husband was making me a headboard out of an old door that I had sitting in our garage for over a year! Well... It is finally finished! It took me quite a while to paint because it has been so cold out here this past week! I was dying to get it back into the house. it turned out beautifully! it is absolutely not a perfect paint job... the garage is so dimly lit that it didn't notice some places that needed a little more attention. Luckily it is supposed to look a bit " shabby" I love it!
Up next for that husband of mine... a pair of bookcases...





Absolutely BEAUTIFUL finished. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteHow cool! What a great idea. Your room looks so pleasant and comfortable. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI want to find an old door now! I love it!
ReplyDeletethis turned out so so great! I'd love to see a tutorial! I've been wanting to do something like this!
ReplyDelete-Heather
This is so beautiful! I love it! You are so creative!
ReplyDelete