Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentines Day Craftiness...

Anyone who knows me  knows that I love to be crafty! I love to create, decorate, do anything that makes things beautiful. Life is too short to look at boring decor... I love to change things up a bit, to do things a little differently. Usually I am very happy with the results, even if my hubby gives me a strange look when I try to describe my vision. The past few weeks I have been working on some decor for our Church Valentines Banquet which will take place next week. I will share the end result once the event is over, but here is a taste of what I have been playing with.


While figuring what look I wanted to go with I discovered something very important. I have a feeling this is going to play a huge role in my life from here on out. I am forever changed. As I wandered thru the aisles at my local Joann's... ( boy I could spend hours... and tons of money there) I came to the realization that I LOVE BURLAP!  It's simplicity is beautiful... by adding simple touches it can become something beautiful... although like I said it is already beautiful. I have so many plans for this wonderful product... I cant wait! My only complaint is that it frays too easily, will someone please discover a burlap that doesn't fray... pretty please!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO thankful you are helping...I'd be lost with you!!!

    ReplyDelete