Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little bit of Randomness

I have for you a post filled with all of the randomness that we have been up to... trust me it is TOTALLY random! Valentines Day was so wonderful! Micah got to pick whatever he wanted me to cook, and I was totally excited thinking that he would pick something new for me to try... but of course, of all things he picked tacos! Random, I know! He worked late that day so we had a late dinner, poor guy was so tired from his long day. Then he gave me my gift... anyone heard of Pajama gram??? Well let me just say that it is the coolest gift ever! It came in this cute box and had two pairs of PJ's in it. He is so thoughtful! I love him so...

I have had some old stained ratty throw pillows sitting in my garage for what seems like years, I have been wanting to make slipcovers for them so that way  I could take them off and throw them in the wash whenever one of my kids gets something gross on them ( pretty much happens every day)
I finally got around to doing it and they were so easy!

I found this fabric at the thrift store for .99! There was like 2 yards of it! Score!!!!!
This fabric was found in my mother in laws sewing room, she had used it and had just enough left for me to use! Thank you Sherry, it is PERFECT in our home!
I think they work well together, don't you?
This is how I found my baby Joshua the other night... he is such a silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the pillows turned out. That is such a Joshua pose.

    ReplyDelete