Well this post has taken me FOREVER to get up here! We have had a very busy few weeks around here, so I will blame my lateness on that! Easter Sunday was wonderful, we have a family tradition around here with Micah's extended family that we do every year, and I love it! We all gather at Micah's aunts house for lunch after church, then all of the girls ( my age) spend about a half hour stuffing plastic Easter eggs as full as we can get them. We had an abundance of candy this year! Next year we are thinking we will need to get more eggs! It was a great time with our kids, I just love this time of year. Both of my boys got a TON of loot from the Easter egg hunt, Noah even got some money this year. Sometimes when I am taking pictures I feel like I am missing out on the memories and all of the little things because I am so focused on getting a good shot. I will have to remember that next year and not be so concerned with the taking of pictures. We ended the day with dessert at my moms house, I made a special Raspberry Chiffon Pie from my favorite food blog, " Annie's Eats" and it was delish! In all it was wonderful, I did miss my brother and sister in law, I am sure their Easter Sunday was wonderful and sunny like ours! I must have messed with a setting on my camera because almost all of my photos turned out grainy... even shooting outside I have never had that happen before, maybe my iso was set too high... who knows! Oh well doesn't matter now! Enjoy the pics!
Matthew and his big blue eyes!
My sweet baby J
I think Noah was getting irritated with me following him around and telling him to look at me!
He was very excited about this soccer ball egg
Notice the piece of candy in Joshua's hands, once he realized there was candy in the eggs he wanted nothing to do with finding any more! He just wanted to eat all of his candy!
Noah taking inventory
Caught you Joshua!
This boy is just so precious! I tried to get pics of my other two nephews but they were too fast for me!
I feel like now a days Micah and I never get pictures together, its always pics of our boys and never us... anyone else feel like that?
The sisters!
Joshua and Matthew! I cant wait til they are older, I have a feeling they will be close... and probably fight a lot...
My sister in law Michele and our cousin Jessica. I was very happy with this shot... they both look amazing!
This reminds be of a modeling pose from one of my favorite movies... Blue steel...



















No comments:
Post a Comment