Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Sherry!


Today we celebrated my mother in laws birthday! My sisters and I made the meal so she could take the day off. Amy made an awesome main dish, Cammie made the salad and I got to provide the dessert. I have been following this awesome food blog, " Annie's Eats" and found a TON of cupcake recipes. Sherry's favorite dessert is cherry pie so I thought a cherry type of cupcake would be perfect. I decided on Cherry Limeade Cupcakes. Can you say yummmm?! Sherry, I hope your day was perfect and that you know how much you are loved!


I love these pictures of Sherry with the grand kids.! I love candid shots! Matthew decided to look right at me!



Love these shots of her.A beautiful woman, inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. She IS beautiful! Happy Birthday Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. I am trying to get used to the fact that at 58 I should look a little older.

    ReplyDelete