Sunday, April 1, 2012

From Drab... to Fab!

I have been dreaming of re-doing my bathroom for some time now. It would be mostly cosmetic changes... paint, linens etc. I found the perfect shower curtain that I would center the look around, the perfect shower curtain. Every time I go to the store I wander thru the bathroom decor isle just to make sure it is there... this last time I visited our local Target I saw a clearance sign by my shower curtain! Nooooooooo!!!!!! There were only two left! I quickly grabbed the shower curtain and hoped that my hubby would understand that even tho we didn't have the money set aside yet I had to buy it! I have talked myself out of getting things before and have always regretted it! Well not this time!!!!! I couldn't wait to get my shower curtain up, but to be honest it looks kind of funny with my existing decor, especially with my existing shower curtain hooks. I am such a DIY-er... I just couldn't justify getting now hooks when there had to be some way to update mine. Here is what I came up with. I hope you will agree that the results were even better than I imagined! Even Micah was completely blown away!


The hooks before their face lift

aaahhhh burlap... simply gorgeous!
I made some white roses. The colors in my bathroom are burlap, white lace and a pale aqua blue. ( I haven't painted yet)
Seriously sooooooo cute!
oh. my. word...

I cant wait to finish this space!

1 comment:

  1. Your shower hooks are fabulous! You do a great job of making your home homey.

    ReplyDelete