Due to the craziness these past few weeks my mom decided to take a day off and take us to the corn maze! This turned out to be probably one our last nice fall days around here. I'm glad we took advantage of it!

Noah and Joshua swimming in pumpkins!

I love this one, I took it while in the maze. God's creation is just amazing... look at that blue sky

Joshua is 16 months old and still NOT walking!!!!! He totally can, he is
just a big chicken! Here he is walking around the maze holding my moms hand, of course as soon as she lets go he will crawl all over the mud.

Joshua breaking the rules and walking through the corn! At least he did it by himself!

I took these pictures of the landscape because I just love farmland! it will be fun to try and edit these
No comments:
Post a Comment