A few weeks ago we had a birthday party for my sweet Noah. We have a tiny house, so we planned on having the party in our backyard. Of course it rained... that didn't really seem to stop the kids from heading out to the bouncy house tho! It rained for only the first half hour or so and surprisingly dried up very quickly. In all we crammed about 40 + people into our 1,000 square foot house. I wish I had gotten a picture of everyone sitting on the couch, chair, benches and all over the floor so that there wasn't much room to walk. It was awesome to have all of our family and friends there to celebrate Noah's birthday with us! Thank you to everyone who came!


My Nephew Caleb posing for a picture... I can never get him to hold still!

Joshua eating a
smores pop. He loved it!

My silly boy

Our friend Quintin

My sister in law Amy and our friend
Vil

The birthday Boy!

Joshua playing in the soggy backyard

This was on the center of the table, I have more pictures of the dessert display and the cupcakes, but i keep forgetting to add them, so instead of waiting another week to get this post up I am leaving it as is...

Caleb eating a sweet treat

One of our friends missed Joshua's birthday in June so they brought a gift for Joshua to Noah's party. He was very excited

Noah loved all of his gifts

there was definitely a theme... Cars...

Our friend Danica... what a beautiful girl

Micah holding Noah's cupcake. I made cupcake wrappers and toppers, I love to be crafty...
Happy Birthday to my precious son. I am so blessed to be your mommy and I pray daily that you will grow to be a man who loves the Lord with all your heart and will want to serve him with your life
No comments:
Post a Comment