Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Family Dinner

A few weeks ago Micah had some family visiting from out of town. Thankfully we were able to spend a little time with them at a family dinner that Micah's Aunt, Teresa had planned. I got some pictures of the kids playing on this giant rope swing that they have on their property! It was such a good time seeing some of the family that we don't see very often!

I love this one of Noah! The colors are just amazing!


Here is Caleb getting ready to swing with a little help from Dale...


He liked it!



After watching Caleb go for it Noah decided he wanted to try! He is such a chicken, I was really surprised he did it!




I have such a hard time getting pictures of my nephews, especially this one! Caleb never holds still or he is always doing something goofy! I thought this one was cute tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment