Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This week Noah had his first field trip! He was so excited to go to the pumpkin patch with all of his friends from school. Micah, Joshua, and I also tagged along... I am so glad we were all able to be there. It has been a crazy few weeks for us and it was so nice to be together and just have fun. The farm we went to was beautiful! It had so many things to take pictures of, my favorite thing of course was my boys. When it was all said and done, we all got a little muddy, and wet, but we ended up with two perfect pumpkins and wonderful memories!


We got so tired of chasing Joshua around while he crawled around in the mud... finally had the genius idea of putting him in the stroller! It also carried our pumpkins... I can be such an air head sometimes!

Me and Micah


I had to share pictures of this! I love all things old, especially cars and trucks... I must get that from my dad. Anyway there was this great rusty and mildewy old truck at the pumpkin patch with plants growing all over it, I had to get some pictures!





This was also really neat, ad huge grain silo that had an amazing wisteria growing on top of it, and around the sides it had this beautiful red plant. Not sure what it is called but it sure was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment