One of my favorite musicals, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers says, " March comes in like a lion what else... still the snow, never melts..." Well we are lucky around here, we don't see snow very often so compared to some places, we really have it easy! We woke up Tuesday morning to 5 inches of beautiful snow outside! My boys,( and myself) were so excited and asked all morning to go out... well mostly Noah asked, Joshua just looked out the window and said " nos" which I am guessing means snow. We spent quite a while out there, it was a great time, I just wish Micah was there with us... he just LOVES the snow! HA! Here are some pictures of our adventures!
Look at that handsome boy! My sweet baby Joshua is getting so big!
The first thing Noah did when we went outside... make a snowball of course!
Joshua watching Noah make his snowballs...
I love this picture! It is so hard for me to get Noah to hold still or even look at me for a picture! I cant believe how cute this turned out!
yum... a snow snack... he kept asking me to taste the snow too... I declined his offer...
We have this pile of dirt in our side yard that has been there for a while, it now is all grassy... the boys found that they could climb to the top and slide down on their bottoms... it was so cute to watch Joshua struggle to climb to the top just to be like his brother!












No comments:
Post a Comment