I have been thinking about all the things I want to say in this post for over a week now... I just never seem to sit down and finish it. Is anyone else like that?! As you know last week my husband turned 30. I thought that it would be fun to do a post all about him... 30 things I love about my husband. It is important for me to always remember the wonderful gift god has given me in Micah. The old hymn " count your blessings" is so true... I find that remembering all of the good and wonderful things, things I love completely changes my perspective on any situation. Here we go!
1. I love the way he makes me laugh.
2. I love his smile
3. I love it when he wakes the boys up and gets them dressed. He always does and says the funniest things just to make them laugh.
4. He makes me coffee every morning
5. He takes pride in our home. He loves to make things just the way we want them to be... From flooring to painting and now a beautiful headboard!
6. He quotes movies all the time! Funny quotes of course!
7. I love his conviction to do what is right no matter what people are going to say or do.
8. I love how he holds my hand during worship at church
9. I love all the love letters he writes me
10. He puts up with all of my crazy crafting, baking, decorating fiascos!
11. His passion for ministry. God has given him amazing gifts in this area... I'm excited to see what God has in store for us.
12. I love his love for naps ( they are few and far between)
13. I love that he passes out sometimes as soon as his head hits the pillow
14. I love that his eyes are the most amazing blue when he wears contacts.
15. I love the way he looks with facial hair... Oh how I love it!
16. I love his smile
17. He always smells so good.
18. He dresses nicer than me... Most of the time
19. I love that he is such a late night snacker!
20. He comes home so happy to see us!
21. I love his passion for teaching the word of god.
22. I love it when he sings
23. He has the best hair.
24. I love it when he prays with our boys every night
25. I love that he randomly brings home Ben and jerrys for me.
26. I love how much he hates the rainy weather where we live
27. I love how he irons EVERYTHING!
28. I swear he can fix anything! He took apart the porta filter on my espresso machine and somehow got all the pieces back together!
29. I love his love for coffee!
30. I love how he loves me.
I love you Micah, I will love you as long as I live. Every day I will work my hardest to show you how much I love
You
"I was walking along looking for somebody and then suddenly I wasn't anymore" -A.A Milne
No comments:
Post a Comment