We have had a busy weekend! Not really the stressful kind of busy, but a fun busy! Saturday morning we had a women's prayer partner breakfast at our church. I found out who my prayer partner had been over the past year... I am so thankful for her and her continual prayers over me and my family. It always amazes me that one of our most powerful resources is probably our most neglected. That is definitely true in my life! Thank you Debi for your love for me, I am forever blessed by you!
After the breakfast I went home for a bit and the whole family headed back out to the church to meet a group that was going ice skating. I really dislike ice skating... no matter how much I try to improve... I never seem to be steady enough to venture past the wall. My husband always teases me because I look ridiculous... I mean, come on! Why on earth would I slide across freezing, cold, sometimes sharp ice?! Dummies! Anyway we decided that Noah might like to try his had at ice skating, so Micah took him out on the ice while Joshua and I watched from the safety of the freezing, cold bleachers. Noah did so great! He had so much fun, by the time it was all said and done he was ready to go home, but really had a good time. I am so thankful for these memories! Enjoy!
Here is Joshua trying out the long board with Daddy... seriously this kid is not afraid of anything!
Noah didn't care for the long board... he was on it long enough to take this pic and then he was done!
His first few moments on the ice! He was freaked!
They had this cool walker type of thing for little kids...
Joshua didn't like it much
He would rather have daddy hold him
Me and my sweet boy!
Noah and daddy... look at that silly face!
Our friend Lance was playing with Joshua... I snapped a few pictures of them... it was so cute!
Thank you Lance for entertaining my boy!
My sweet Baby J! happy weekend everyone!













No comments:
Post a Comment