Right now at our church there is a HUGE baby fest happening... I'm pretty sure that there are 7 people who are expecting right now! Just imagine what our nursery is going to be like when they are all born! Anyway two of my lovely sisters are both due around the same day ( within a week!) and..... they are both having girls! This is huge because our only nieces live out of state, it is all boys over here! having two little girls is going to be so much fun! Last week we had a shower at our church for Amy and Cammie. Our friend Vil did an amazing job! The decor was a ladybug theme and was just perfect! I know Amy and Cammie had a great time! here are some pictures I snapped, of course I didn't get very many, and didn't get any of the Mommy's together... another missed opportunity on my part. When will I learn???
Cake Pops... for real? How cute are these! One of our preschool moms made them... ridiculous I know! What a talented lady!
Amy's mother in law Cheryl, and mom Sherry
Here are all the grandma's ( Cheryl, Sherry, and Cammie's mom Sandy) playing a game. They had to diaper a baby doll while blindfolded... I think Sherry won. It was fun to watch!
Cammie and Amy, aren't they glowing?!
Cammie and her grandma.
Thank you Vil for such a great time of celebration! I cant wait to meet you Niece 1 and Niece 2!






No comments:
Post a Comment