Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let it SNOW!

What a week it has been! Winter came to visit on Tuesday and never really left us! We started out with a few inches mostly on the grass, then by Saturday we had a whopping 8+ inches on the ground! Micah really does not like the snow, mostly because he has to drive in it, but being a mid west girl at heart I LOVE it! Lucky for me, Noah does too!


This is a picture of our fence in front of our house.



Joshua hasn't really had the chance to play in the snow much, but I like to put him in his little baby sled and pull him around. This is pretty much the look he has on his face most of the time we are out there!


Noah making snowballs! He has a ton of hats that he could choose from to wear in the snow< and he chooses, his Santa hat!


I absolutely love this picture!
This is from earlier in the week, we had the chance to play at our friends house, as you can see, there is not much snow on the ground... but Noah and his friend Micah still managed to make this...

What a fun few weeks it has been, I will post more soon!




1 comment: