What an interesting week it has been for us...I say interesting because I have been sick for most of it so I don't quite remember what went on or how I even made it through the day!
Noah is adjusting to his new dosage of medicine pretty well, we have had a few concerns but mostly wish he would just sleep! He likes to wander the house and hide his special toys in random places. this week I found his buzz lightyear hiding in my pantry with the cereal, His woody doll hiding in my laundry basket and Woody's hat in Joshua's shoe basket! It is such fun looking for little suprises around the house, half of the time I dont even think Noah remembers where he hides things.
The funny thing about this cold or whatever it is that I have is that the only symptom ( once I got past the aches and pains) is a sore throat and an annoying cough so I have been drinking a lot of tea! This picture is my favorite cup at my friend Katrina's house with my favorite tea right now, Earl Gray. I was just playing around with the settings on my camera and I love how this picture turned out, see how the background is all blurry? I would like to learn how to do that with all of my pictures!
My sweet Joshua with his favorite toy right now, a rubber spatula! He is teething so it must feel good to chew on but I do get some funny looks from people when they see him chewing on kitchen utensils. It is very rare for Noah to share anything with his brother, which is why this picture is so sweet, Joshua is wearing Noah's cowboy hat.
I will post some more pictures of our park adventure very soon!

LOVE that Noah likes to do that with his toys....it so much fun to find things he hides. I do wonder what he is thinking when he hides each particuliar item :
ReplyDeleteRough gig, having a kid on medicine. That's all I remember about the kids being little sometimes- the total lack of sleep. I still remember the first night I slept through the night! It was around 2006 and Colin was 8. Hang in there. I love the toy hiding. How fun. Maybe when Joshua is older, it will be a game for the two of them.
ReplyDeleteI am SO proud that Noah loves Buzz and Woody! I can only hope that my kids love them as much as me! :)
ReplyDelete